Welcome to Headway’s Benefits Portal
- Workplace Injuries/Worker’s Compensation
- Voluntary Benefit Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Hospital Indemnity and Accident Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical
- Schwab 401K Plan
- Guardian Employee Assistance Program
Workplace Injuries/Worker’s Compensation:
- Reporting Procedures and Forms
Voluntary Benefits Plan:
- All full-time employees working 30+ hours/week who have completed their eligibility waiting period. Variable Hour positions will be measured over 11 months.
- Your Spouse
- Same or Opposite Sex Domestic Partner
- You or your spouse’s children to age 26 regardless of student status.
- For Medical, your dependent may be married.
- For Dental and Vision, your dependent may be married but not be eligible for dental or vision coverage as an employee.
- Overview Contingent Benefits
- For specific client benefit information, please log to Employee Navigator – https://www.employeenavigator.com/benefits/Login/Registration.aspx
- If you are registering for the first time, you will be required to enter personal identifying data as well as the following company identifier: HWS Corp. Otherwise login with your username and password.
- If you have problems logging into Employee Navigator, please contact the Client Benefits Specialist Team, Gallagher Benefit Services at (855) 439-8398 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions regarding your benefits, please direct any questions to Tamie Jones at email@example.com or (919) 424-1086.
- Eligible on the first day of the next quarter following three full months of employment. Variable Hour/Seasonal position will need to meet the service/hour requirement to be eligible.
- Enrollment Details:
- Employees will be contacted by Schwab with enrollment details.
- https://workplace.schwab.com/public/workplace/retirement-planning or 800-724-7526
For benefit-related questions, please contact Headway’s Benefits Representative, Tamie Jones at 919-424-1086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Workplace Injuries/Worker’s Compensation questions, please contact Headway’s WC Representative Lee Coates at 919-424-5793 or email@example.com